For international organizations diversity means not only cultural and mental differences between leaders, managers and employees based in different countries, but also strategy, organization and management must be adaptable to the respective environment.
Anyone intending to successfully consult companies must therefore delve deep into the matter and understand the individual business environment, its goals and objectives, trends, markets, competitors, management structures, organizations and corporate cultures.
SRITA HEIDE INTERNATIONAL is an Indo-European Business Advisor specialized in strategic consulting between Europe/Germany and India. We support companies from German speaking and other European countries on formation, structure, organization and strategy of subsidiaries and joint ventures on the Indian subcontinent. Conversely, we offer the same services for Indian/Southeast Asian companies for their activities in Europe. We operate both from Germany and India and support our clients at their headquarters as well as in the respective local markets.
Our clients include “global players” as well as successful SMEs and fast-growing start-ups. We support with market research, organizational and management development, strategic planning of joint ventures, subsidiaries and sales agencies, business process optimization and post and pre-merger acquisitions.
To avoid and minimize losses, internationally operating companies should have a strategic approach to diversity and generate maximum capability for the entire organization. Competent employees are the key success factor.
This success can be achieved only if leaders perform extremely well in terms of strategic thinking, technical expertise, social and intercultural skills as well as show entrepreneurial excellence. It is therefore, necessary to develop a strategy for the optimization of management and to assign right people for right roles.
To achieve this status we need talented world citizens – and SRITA HEIDE INTERNATIONAL discovers them for your organization. We train and coach employees of international organizations enabling them to integrate in the Indian professional life and vice versa, Indian employees to develop and integrate in an international professional environment.
Srita Heide – Founder & CEO
My motivation and passion
- Guiding and accompanying people and companies to their success
- Achieving local and global objectives
- Placing the right talents at each level of an organization
- Balacing between cultures: Nothing is as exciting as to draw strength from the differences and define commonalities
My academic background
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Calcutta; this was followed by Post Graduate studies of Industrial Relations & Human Resources
- Business Information Specialist, Technical University of Ilmenau, Germany
- Executive Management Development Program, London Business School
- Executive MBA from ESSEC/Paris & MBS/Mannheim (Wharton, Tongji/Shanghai and Singapore)
My professional background
- Long term experience leading international teams in Executive Search Industry
- Areas of expertise in strategic organizational planning and development, human resources management, executive search, diversity and cultural intelligence, management appraisal, leadership development with coaching and training
- Professional experience in the automotive/industrial, retail, consumer product sectors, both in Germany and India
- Guest lecturer at renowned business schools in Germany and India
- Since 2009 Founder and CEO of Srita Heide International
- European Professional Women’s Network (President Germany 01/2011 – 08/2012)
- FidAR/Frauen in d. Aufsichtsraete (Women in Supervisory Board)
- Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Federal Economic Council (Wirtschaftsrat), Germany (2015/2016 Chief Representative India)
- Member of BVMW – association of small and mid-sized companies in Germany
Marcus Heide – Advisor
Academic and professional background
Masters of Arts in Cultural Anthropology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
Long term experience as journalist, publisher and writer. Professional experience with German newspapers and in his early years also for a Bengali newspaper. Later specialized publishing magazines in the corporate security field. Founder and CEO of a publishing house specialized in corporate security and its technology. Organizing and moderating exclusive business seminars.
Since 2016 Advisor at Srita Heide International with focus on marketing and communication activities, intercultural training and seminars between Europe and India. Supporting companies in developing marketing strategies and strategic public relation concepts.
Member of the Advisory Board of MathFinance AG, Frankfurt.
Audrey D’Souza – Consultant
Academic and professional background
Master of Science in Mathematics from Bangalore University, India. More than three decades of experience as Regional Head of a binational Chamber of Commerce, and deep insights into Indo-German business and cultural relations. Well established network in India attributed to successful support of Indo-European economic co-operation. Several years of experience with the start-up & entrepreneurial ecosystem in India.
Since 2018 engaged as a Consultant at Srita Heide International with main focus on the Indian market and supporting European organizations with various services in India and Indian organizations in Germany.
Member of the TUEV Rheinland India Advisory Committee in Bengaluru.